View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014   #297
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum, is this another case of Chris Myers and KJax?

First of, let me apologize to Mr. Hopkins for saying that he dropped a few too many balls that I would have liked (just like I had apologized to Antonio Smith before. )

Once in a while I can get frustrated and say something before I really verify all the infos.
In this case, on the drops.
Let me rephrase that.

It is never my style to purposely aggravate people.
It is never my style to try to feel superior; I've professed many times that I don't have a superiority complex nor an inferiority complex.
I feel peace within myself for the most part that when I screw up, I will admit it.

(Where on the scale, it's not for for me to judge. I try not to judge people.)

On the other hand, I'm always interested in putting things out there so that everybody can ask questions and have their own says.
This is how I think we learn from each other, by exchanging ideas.
So what that I watched a play a hundred times or more when some may only watch it ten times.
Did I ever claim that my conclusion on a particular play is gospel?

But it is a fact that I did watch plays a lot of time.

I like to make an effort to discuss about each play so that each person can come to their own conclusion on that particular play.

For some, they might not need to watch a play a hundred times.
There are plenty of people who are smarter than I.
I welcome their input on any play so I may learn something or see a different view point.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote