View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014   #109
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 311961 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2014 OTAs begin May 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I think he's saying the "right things" because he knows the spot light is on him & he knows that stupd "work ethic" thing is hanging around his neck.

I never doubted his work ethic & the Texans wouldn't have drafted him if they thought there was any truth to any of it. & they've got people on this staff that would have known if there were.

Guys don't usually have negative body fat numbers if they have work ethic or motivational issues. & Clowney handled all the criticism like a champ imo. Very Texans worthy.
Sure he's saying the right things, but that in itself indicates that his head is in the right place.

And while you and I might not have doubted his work ethic, that was clearly the story and knock against Clowney going into the draft.

TBH, I'm glad they knocked him for it, because it is fuel to his inner fire to prove everyone wrong. Add that motivation to his potential and working with a guy like JJ, and he could have a monster rookie season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
If you really ever studied Kubiaks facial features, it seemed he was very close to having downs syndrome.