View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014   #294
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 114958 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum, is this another case of Chris Myers and KJax?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman View Post
My perception of the situation is that the Case love has started reaching VY Fanboi status and others are naturally gravitating toward supporting Fitzie because they are tired of hearing all of the apologetics and excuses for Case.

I doubt a single poster on here is rubbing one out over the possibility of The Amish Rifle being the Game 1 starter. No one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
QFT...
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
QFT again...
QFT again

I look at our draft and what we currently have on our roster and get a tad bit optimistic....But, then I get to the QB position and the optimism is quickly neutered.