View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014   #293
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 412969 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum, is this another case of Chris Myers and KJax?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman View Post
My perception of the situation is that the Case love has started reaching VY Fanboi status and others are naturally gravitating toward supporting Fitzie because they are tired of hearing all of the apologetics and excuses for Case.

I doubt a single poster on here is rubbing one out over the possibility of The Amish Rifle being the Game 1 starter. No one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
QFT...
QFT again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Hopkins dropping too many balls? This is the first I've heard of that. PFF has him rated as second best in the league last year behind only Larry Fitzgerald.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...drop-rate-wrs/
And that should tell you a little something about "I watched every play, did you" superiority fanaticism. Watching film is great IF you don't have an agenda.