View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014   #73
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134590 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sumlin agrees to 6 year deal with TAMU

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
If the kid is anything like his daddy, he will be better than Manziel with a better arm...

Kevin Murray was a badass back in the day. I remember him and the Wrecking Crew beating Bo Jackson and Auburn in the Cotton Bowl...
This is my hope. Kyler Murray looks like a much better pocket passer right now than Manziel did in high school or his first year. His dad must have taught him well.

The Russell Wilson comparison here is much more accurate than w/ Manziel. Murray doesn't bail needlessly and from the videos I've seen looks like he prefers to extend the play and use his arms rather than his legs to beat the defense.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote