View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014   #286
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 104354 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Keenum, is this another case of Chris Myers and KJax?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
... as futile as it looked, with Mr. Keenum under center in the second half, I can't think of any reason for anyone to "root" for Fitzpatrick other than pure Case Hate.
Why root for Fitzpatrick? Because he's the Amish Rifle of course, and he had his own theme song in Buffalo. Would could be better than to have a nickname, AND a theme song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icw1SBn_DcQ

All kidding aside I think many of us may be underestimating Fitzpatrick, and even though I am not thrilled that he is our potential starter, I am willing to see what he plays like before I make judgements. I have seen him play well in Buffalo, and decent games with the Titans, and we all know what he did to the Texans when he was with the Rams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ontS5NnoC0o (I recommend turning the sound off while watching, but you may be into it)

As far as Keenum goes, if he wins the job then great, but I think that will be incredibly hard to do when he is competing with QB's who actually have experience in a pro style offense, as Keenum always seems to revert to his spread offense mentality when pressured. Which is why the other QB's will always have the advantage over him, especially Fitzpatrick since he has been a starter in the league and has a great deal more experience in a pro style offense.

Stop taking sides and lets just let the OTA's and camps play out and see where we are. Whoever wins the job deserves it and deserves for everyone to be behind him not grumbling because their guy did not win the job.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote