View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014   #66
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 138918 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sumlin agrees to 6 year deal with TAMU

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Digging up this old thread....

Sumlin just got a commitment from 5* Kyler Murray, plays at McAllen HS, the top ranked dual threat QB and a legacy commit (his pop was Kevin Murray, the old Aggie star from the 80s, career rec: 25-6-1).

This crazy recruiting should really pay off. With the monsters we're getting on defense and the offense we're putting together, we really should be in position to make a title run if Mark Snyder can make the defense even just average.

Murray's height and weight concerns me. 170 lbs and 5'10? He isn't yet 17 so it's not an immediate cause for concern, but still.

Damn. Brings back memories. Sherrill was my benchmark for coaches making halftime adjustments.

Edit: Made me go look up what Kevin Murray is up to these days. Link