View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014   #328
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96241 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 4.135: Tom Savage QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
I think the texans would've taken him. I just don't think they were going to trade up for him.
I believe so as well. People are making too much out of this potential trade up thingy...it was literally 1 spot before they were supposed to pick in the 2nd round. I think they called Seattle's bluff and they lost is all. I firmly believe however that if Teddy had been there at 32 they would've taken him...unless an offer they recieved blew them away.