View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014   #15
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patrick Peterson or Richard Sherman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
Until the refs start calling pass interference, I'd take Sherman mauling receivers all the way down the field every time.
This is my take, as well. I think Peterson is probably a better pure corner, but Sherman knows how to push the boundaries of the way refs call games these days, and his style of play and mind games get into WRs heads. Plus, dude is a leader and as long as his performance can back up his mouth, it inspires his teammates and fans. He's fun to watch.

Neither are shutdown corners, though, if Deion Sanders is the standard by which we judge it.