View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Patrick Peterson or Richard Sherman?

Reading Peterson's comments got me to thinking about how we looked at Kj as a rookie. Comparing him to Devin McCourty who had a great rookie year. 76Texan correctly identified different coaching schemes & the help that was dedicated to McCourty (that allowed him to play with confidence) where we left Kj on an island.

Pretty much the same thing. As long as Seattle can afford to play their style, Sherman is going to be fine & worth every penny. But if I'm building a team, I'd rather have Peterson.