View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014   #271
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77992 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 4.135: Tom Savage QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Just because it was possible (hell, damn easy), yet not done doesn't mean they wouldn't have nabbed him at 33. Occam's razor with this front office indicates lack of movement as a default.

I get the whole Savage had a later round grade argument, I just fail to see how he's your number two choice then. Number two for OB's "system"?

I hope they shock me and he turns out great. Odds are he doesn't and they fall back on "oh well, he was a fourth round gamble". Seems I've heard that tune before.
I don't know what you're really getting at. Is it you're contention that they would have drafted him higher if they considered him a number two, or that they didn't consider Bridgewater a number two?

What is the bottom line point you're trying to make?