View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014   #4
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51680 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patrick Peterson or Richard Sherman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I like Patrick Peterson for the versatility. Maybe it's just me but I don't see Sherman shutting down premiere WRs like Revis does, but he's definitely an elite at his job.
Different utilization. Sherman mostly plays left defensive side of the field, whereas Peterson usually follows the #1. Look at how many redzone td's sherman gave up last year vs peterson. Stats aren't the whole story, but they're a lot of it.