View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014   #593
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

I don`t care about the Belichick tree. Just because others didn`t work out has nothing to do with O`Brien working out. Its not like Belichick is poisoning them or something like that - they are all their own man, and there are several reasons why one or the other didn`t work out.

A new QB is always a gamble. I think a guy like Lovie Smith would`ve been a safer bet, but a guy like O`Brien is the more exciting pick. He has proven he can work in a pretty bad situation in Penn State, he has proven he can be a good college head coach. Does that mean anything now? Not much, but certainly a lot more than other Belichick guys failing so far.

So let`s see where this goes. I am cautiously optimistic (but Im also always an optimist).
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote