Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014   #1339
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Holy over complicating Batman:

Elite: QBs 1-10
Middle of the road: QBs 11-21
Bad: QBs 22-32
I'm just asking...

So we're talking about Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick, & Andrew Luck middle of the road.

I don't think anyone would complain if he plays as well as that group. #3 overall wouldn't look so bad either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
yeah, holy crap Robin, two years ago the discussion was ranking Schaub among top ten QB's, borderline elite. now?

four not 1st rd QB picks, now considered elite, Russell Wilson Colin Kaepernick, Tom Brady & Nick Foles. besides being selected later they've done pretty good work but what they also have in common are genius football coaches/organizations. lets hope Bill O'Brian brings that level of play & Savage exceeds expectations of those selected before him.
Damn...... now we've got to go back to defining middle of the road, which was my point to begin with.