View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014   #592
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21314 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Don't you just have a hunch with this guy? With how he responds to questions? He's impatient with stupid questions from the media, but you can see that he's quick enough to know that he needn't be an ass. His old boss is an ass to the media.

OB seems to "get it" on a basic, human, intellectual level.

Many of you guys know football coaches in your personal life. I'm sure you've noted that several of them are not all together bright. There seem to be many in that profession. It's not that uncommon.

But then there are those guys who seem to apply things like reason and logic at all times and so their words that come out of their mouths are a direct reflection of the order and process that exists inside of their own consciousness.

So the words that come out of OB's mouth would seem to represent that he possesses this same capacity. That gives me reason to believe that he might be pretty good at this.

I'm excited to see how it works out.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote