View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014   #14
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mel Kiper on 2015 draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I do think that Hogan will eventually be drafted in the top half of the first round.

I hate his throwing motion, which often leads to high inaccurate passes. But other than that I love everything about him. He has a great arm, he anticipates windows, and he comes from a system that utilizes pro concepts.

At this point, he looks like the best pro QB out of this group and I wouldn't be surprised if he is the first QB drafted. But we're a long way away from next year's draft and a lot can change.

I watched some video of Hogan last night and I see what your saying about his throwing motion. It seems like the upper half of his body and lower half aren't in synch, it almost looks like he's pushing the ball. I also noticed that his throwing motion is inconsistent, sometimes it looks good and then the next throw he'd be pushing the ball. But with size, intelligence, strong arm, mobility, etc... there's alot to like about Hogan. Hopefully Shaw can work on this throwing motion issue, along with another year of experience he's a QB prospect to keep a serious eye on.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote