Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014   #1325
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 71412 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Plus Bortles uses steroids, has HIV, and framed a guy!

Quote:
The filing not only accuses Bortles of taking steroids and HGH, but also alleges he's been involved in some other nefarious dealings including an allegation that Bortles framed Rothrock for a crime so he would be jailed and unable to talk to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, who approached Rothrock about the distribution of steroids and HGH.
http://www.sbnation.com/2014/5/16/57...water-steroids

--------------

On an actual, serious note. I don't think Bortles is going to be anything special. I'll eat my crow if he ends up being really good. But I see him as a middle of the road QB at best.

Reminded me of why you don't prod the bear.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote