Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014   #1323
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104914 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
...I think that makes 3 of us on the BB wagon, You, Me and Texecutioner
Hey I've been there with you the last couple of months. I was high on Bridgewater all last year but Bortles won me over in the end. I said the day before the draft that I would prefer Bortles or Mack be the #1 pick instead of Clowney. I even mocked Bortles to us at #1 in my final mock, in which I base my selections on what I would do if I were in charge of each team.

But I do have a lot of respect for O'Brien so for now I'll just trust in his judgment. And hope that I'm wrong about Bortles and he flops.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote