Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014   #1322
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
Bortles popped into my radar when UCF played Louisville. I was watching Louisville because of Teddy and in the fourth quarter here comes Bortles just like Texian has said, calm and collected and gets that game winning touchdown on a long drive AT THEIR stadium.

Bortles has that thing about him to me that is like the Spurs. Gets the job done without much flash. Its a good thing we got Clowney and Watt because Luck and Bortles will be giving us headaches for the next decade. At least we got Savage though .
Your probably going to be right. I like where the Texans (You gotta have more faith) and the Jags are going. The needle is definitely pointing up. IMHO
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote