Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014   #1321
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 28464 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Bortles popped into my radar when UCF played Louisville. I was watching Louisville because of Teddy and in the fourth quarter here comes Bortles just like Texian has said, calm and collected and gets that game winning touchdown on a long drive AT THEIR stadium.

Bortles has that thing about him to me that is like the Spurs. Gets the job done without much flash. Its a good thing we got Clowney and Watt because Luck and Bortles will be giving us headaches for the next decade. At least we got Savage though .