View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014   #12
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81420 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mel Kiper on 2015 draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I don't see Kevin Hogan-QB from Stanford on Kipers list. Bah007 or anyone else for that matter, do yall think he could be our 1st round pick assuming we're picking in the 8-12 range? At this time I don't know alot about Hogan but he's got the size, going to Stanford I assume he's got the brains, and I hear he's got a good arm and can make all the throws.
He has great size, mobility, and a solid arm. He's also very smart. However, he has an awful Tebow-like windup that causes him to spray passes all over the place. I loved him as a freshman, but he was disappointing last year. As a 3rd year player and 2nd year starter, I expected some of those mechanics to be cleaned up some. Especially with a coach like David Shaw. I'd really like to see him fix that throwing motion before I give him a 1st round grade, but there is a lot to like about him.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote