View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014   #108
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25135 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What about FOSTER

I don`t worry about Foster. He is a great guy, a very smart runner and great to have on the team. There is a good chance his career won`t last too much longer, but I don`t think losing him would be catastrophic. It would free up lots of capsapce, and it is not too hard to find a runner that gets the job done free.

So IŽll be happy for as long as we have that real playmaker in Foster - when we have to let him go IŽll be sad to see him go, but I will really like that extra capspace. I still believe you shouldn`t invest too much money in positions like HBs or WRs (I love AJ, but I still think you need to spend your money elsewhere to win big). Get great lines on both sides of the ball, get a QB that is worth spending 15 million on, get good CBs and guys on defense that can get to the QB and you have a good chance to win.
LikeMike is online now   Reply With Quote