View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014   #134
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Keenum, is this another case of Chris Myers and KJax?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
How many of those sacks were the results of Keenum's mistakes?

All sacks are not created equal.

Remember that Noles was one QB I said I like when a poster asked for my opinion in the college section.
I said he just needs to learn to get rid of the ball sooner, something he obviously worked on quite well.
Fales? David Fales?

Anyway, Keenum is going to get another shot. All he has to do is beat out Ryan Fitpatrick. I'd be thrilled if I were a Keenumite. No doubt in my mind that he's going to win the starting job.

I'm just not going to waste a lot of time trying to convince anyone he wasn't "that bad"