View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014   #360
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216706 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Random Thought of the Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
not what I want, what you want.

The 16 game schedule is just fine, thankyouverymuch.
Now I do not think preseason games should cost as much as regular season games... no way. Not even close to the same quality of play.

And the current playoff set up is just fine too. The more teams that are allowed into the tourney the more it starts to feel like "everybody gets a trophy". But that's probably just me.I don't see where either change will make the quality of play any better.
And by the end of the season and into the playoffs, the more star players will be on the sidelines on crutches, while you look at the game card line ups wondering "Who Dat?"
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote