View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014   #359
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 274452 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Random Thought of the Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
By giving us what we want.

It must suck that everything you do to make your fans happy seems like a big money grab.

I want more play off games. I want an 18 game schedule (since I'm paying full price for four preseason games).

Damn that NFL, Damn you Goodell.
not what I want, what you want.

The 16 game schedule is just fine, thankyouverymuch.
Now I do not think preseason games should cost as much as regular season games... no way. Not even close to the same quality of play.

And the current playoff set up is just fine too. The more teams that are allowed into the tourney the more it starts to feel like "everybody gets a trophy". But that's probably just me.

I don't see where either change will make the quality of play any better.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote