View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014   #140
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90121 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
Marquise should've been kept in this year against Miami. He was looking so much better than Renner.

BUT I agree with bah007 that he really needs to stay. I wouldn't take him if he declares after this year because I just don't see one year as a starter as enough. I also expect him to do really well this year. The WR core is solid and Tabb, while not Ebron, is still pretty athletic and has good hands. Plus, UNC has an awesome group of RBs.
It will be his first full year as the starter, but he did start 6 games last year with Renner injured. I do agree though, he's still very raw and should come back. Just saying that I expect him to have a big year and he might decide to come out.

And UNC is loaded at the skill positions. I think they return every WR and 3 out of their top 4 RB's.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote