View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014   #271
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 149849 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by humblegeo View Post
Why would the Texans have spent 4.5 million dollars guaranteed on Fritz in the first place if he wasn't any better than Keenum and Yates?? I don't understand the logic. Why do you guys think they brought in Fritz? Doesn't make any sense if they don't plan to play him.
He provides a vet presence and leadership on field. I think Texans are hoping that "ok" is enough for this season while developing Keenum and Savage. Charlie Pallilo said today on his radio show that it is very possible Texans could go 5-0. Then he said 1-4 just as easily.