View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014   #18
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 266923 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum, is this another case of Chris Myers and KJax?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenjy9 View Post
What double standards? I don't remember Schaub going 0-8 when we first got him. In fact, as much as I dislike Schaub, he started 2-0 I believe. This is a results driven league and the fact is, Keenum has not won anything, regardless the circumstance. I am all for giving him a shot this upcoming season during the preseason, but all of the QB's on our roster is a long shot to begin with.
In 2004, the first year Schaub was thrown in there with Atlanta, he played in 6 games, had 1 TD 4 INTs, a 47% completion rate, took 4 sacks and ended up with a 42 QB rating.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote