View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014   #138
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Also, keep an eye out for Marquise Williams from North Carolina. He's raw, but if he has a breakout year like I expect him to then he may declare.
Marquise should've been kept in this year against Miami. He was looking so much better than Renner.

BUT I agree with bah007 that he really needs to stay. I wouldn't take him if he declares after this year because I just don't see one year as a starter as enough. I also expect him to do really well this year. The WR core is solid and Tabb, while not Ebron, is still pretty athletic and has good hands. Plus, UNC has an awesome group of RBs.
NCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote