View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014   #15
chenjy9
Veteran

Rep Power: 10842 chenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum, is this another case of Chris Myers and KJax?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
how so?

did chris myers and jackson only have 8 games to prove themselves worthy of being nfl players?

no they didnt.

they had multiple seasons of rope. matt schaub had how many years?

but somehow keenum has to prove himself in only 8 games and being thrust into a cesspool of failure that schaub and kubiak created if not, he is perpetually labeled as an incapable of playing in the nfl.

there is some serious hypocritical double standards going on here.
What double standards? I don't remember Schaub going 0-8 when we first got him. In fact, as much as I dislike Schaub, he started 2-0 I believe. This is a results driven league and the fact is, Keenum has not won anything, regardless the circumstance. I am all for giving him a shot this upcoming season during the preseason, but all of the QB's on our roster is a long shot to begin with.
chenjy9 is offline   Reply With Quote