View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trading future first-round picks: Good to win now, bad to win later?

I am probably only 90% against trading firsts from the following year. Too much risk for me. I'll take them more so than give but really do not like either. A Watkins is worth a trade up and of course the spot you trade from is known but not the pick you get from next year so lots to consider but for me, probably not going to do it.