View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014   #136
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126364 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Good stuff. I like a few other guys like Rakeem Cato (Marshall) and Chuckie Keeton (Utah State) but both are severely undersized.

Also, keep an eye out for Marquise Williams from North Carolina. He's raw, but if he has a breakout year like I expect him to then he may declare.
I don't see Cato as a NFL prospect. I love Keeton in college but I don't project him too highly for the NFL either.

I almost put Williams on this list but I think he is far too raw to declare early. He needs two more years. Would not be surprised to see him have a great season though.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote