View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014   #134
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115980 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Just to piggyback off of this, here is a list of QBs for you guys to look out for next season. These are the guys that caught my eye this year. All will be eligible for the draft.

Kevin Hogan, Stanford - SR
Taylor Kelly, Arizona St - SR
Bryce Petty, Baylor - SR
Sean Mannion, Oregon St - SR
Devin Gardner, Michigan - SR
Shane Carden, ECU - SR
Jake Waters, Kansas St - SR

Marcus Mariota, Oregon - JR
Brett Hundley, UCLA - JR
Nate Sudfeld, Indiana - JR
Cody Kessler, USC - JR
Travis Wilson, Utah - JR
Matt Johnson, Bowling Green - JR

Jameis Winston, Florida St - SO
Good stuff. I like a few other guys like Rakeem Cato (Marshall) and Chuckie Keeton (Utah State) but both are severely undersized.

Also, keep an eye out for Marquise Williams from North Carolina. He's raw, but if he has a breakout year like I expect him to then he may declare.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is online now   Reply With Quote