Thread: Rick v BoB
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014   #62
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29607 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
Good idea about updating the sig...

The whole Kubiak regime numbed me. I would watch the Texans every week, but was always watching for their lack of discipline to screw up a win. A couple years ago, they won a lot of games, but most of those wins were "hold-ons."

I have a feeling this coaching regime will look to squash their opponents, Bill Goldberg WCW '98 style. Can't wait to see it.

And I remember when you used to be one of Kubiak's defenders. It was so cool to see you finally see the light. It was watching a kid grow up and discover the world. Lol.

I know what you mean about those "hold on" games. When Kubiak was coach, I used to always wait for the 4th quarter meltdown. You knew it was coming.

Right now I'm in "wait and see" mode with O'Brien, but, I like what I see so far. He got my attention when he rolled into Reliant and fired everybody and their mamma. Dude isn't playing around.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote