Thread: Rick v BoB
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014   #61
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Rick v BoB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
My GUESS is Nix will replace Earl Mitchell at NT and Pagan will line up as your new Ninja.
No arguments there. I said replace Antonio's function of demanding a double team. Antonio was consistently doubled on just about every play.

Quote:
Based on games watched, I'm not sure Nix will command a double team unless he changes his style of play.
Ok.

Quote:
IMHO all double teams will directed at Watt until further notice.
No doubt in my mind Watt will continue to be doubled, but someone else will as well. That's what makes Brooks & Whitney's performance so bad imo. Jj & Antonio were consistently fighting double teams. Not only were Brooks & Whitney ineffective against a single man, but often times that man was a TE.... even worse, a RB/FB.