View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014   #132
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Most important here is to learn from your mistakes, I made my share. I have developed my eval process from mistakes I made. If TB turns out to be a just an average QB or less, will you know why?

TB could be a good QB in WCO as a game manager w/ a game that takes advantages of his strengths and avoids his weaknesses.

If you eliminate all QBs who have not played under pressure or have never produced in pressure situations or game winning drives you can eliminate a lot of not so good QBs. I now you think it suspect but for the future, keep an eye on it.
sorry for your loss valiant fight never yielding on Bortles. FWIW if not for being drafted by the Jaguars I think his odds of success would have favored him more here if selected. That being said Savage who was selected is in the perfect situation. How do you grade that? His upside & ability to fit exactly what O'Brian wants couldn't have aligned better yet can't say he was the better prospect. Don't have a lot of hope for Bridgewater either winding up in Minnesota. Manziel will probably fare better if they adopt a spread offense but point being each organization will need to adopt to their QB's strength. Tom was, simply put, a system fit without changes required, just a lot of polishing, learning the playbook & continuous reps.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote