View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014   #634
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 182645 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Thanks for sharing. Interesting.

From everything I've read, Hernandez was very close to his dad, and was a totally normal kid. Then, his dad died unexpectedly during a routine medical procedure, and Hernandez apparently never recovered from that.

I'm not a shrink, but, maybe he felt abanonded and that led to severe rage/anger issues. Teen boys need their dads.

(Not that any of this is an excuse for murder).
I'm glad you qualified your comments. These events are NO excuse for murder. I've known many patients and acquaintances that were beaten savagely by their parents..........but later grew up with no violent tendencies.......in fact, with greater appreciation for compasionate social interaction. Hernandez is at very least a sociopath, if not a total psychopath.......and as such has innate character that has never had nor ever will have the ability to live among fellow human beings.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote