View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014   #34
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hello from across the pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman View Post
I understand loyalty. Being from San Antonio originally, my first team is the Spurs, and our fan base has an unofficial link up with Tottenham. I really wanted to root for them, but I live in Cobham where Chelsea has their training grounds. Several players live around me and their kids go to the American school with my daughter. And her BFF's dad works for ManU. I'm going to stick with rugby!

I'm only here on assignment for a few years, and I really regret not seeing any of the games here last season. I've been to my fair share of Texans games before moving here last year, but I jumped at the chance to be able to see the Cowboys.

I root for my teams first (Texans, Spurs, Longhorns) and then any other team from Texas. Especially since they are playing a division rival in the Jags, who the NFL is trying to make the hometown team for London. The "Union Jax" fan club is *really* annoying!
Man why is Goodell being so cruel as to foist the Jaguars upon unsuspecting Brits?