View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014   #129
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59043 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
As for Bridgewater bit- we will see in time. I have been wrong before, and I will be wrong many times in the future, I am sure. But right now, my guess is that TB will be the better QB.
Most important here is to learn from your mistakes, I made my share. I have developed my eval process from mistakes I made. If TB turns out to be a just an average QB or less, will you know why?

TB could be a good QB in WCO as a game manager w/ a game that takes advantages of his strengths and avoids his weaknesses.

If you eliminate all QBs who have not played under pressure or have never produced in pressure situations or game winning drives you can eliminate a lot of not so good QBs. I now you think it suspect but for the future, keep an eye on it.

Last edited by Texian; 05-13-2014 at 05:47 PM.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote