View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014   #126
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Oh I do all of the above. That's why I was able able to differentiate and determine Bortles as the only franchise QB in this draft instead of hopping on the Teddy Bridgewater train like so many others. It's the learned ability to think for one's self instead of falling in with the collective group or letting others make up your mind for you. Some folks know how to use use stats and production and some folks don't and will quickly dismiss them as a result. Good luck, I'm sure you're smart enough to figure it out.
1) It is much too early to be patting yourself on the back for Bortles. Yeah, he was the first QB picked, but so was Gabbert once.

2) I make my own decisions. I thought TB was better than BB because I thought so, not because others did. Furthermore, by the end,I thought Robinson should have been the pick, not TB.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote