View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014   #125
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 61508 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
So you don't take quality of competition into account? Quality of teammates? Scheme-type? Blown assignments?

In short, do you watch games, or do you just look at the boxscores and read what other people say?
Oh I do all of the above. That's why I was able able to differentiate and determine Bortles as the only franchise QB in this draft instead of hopping on the Teddy Bridgewater train like so many others. It's the learned ability to think for one's self instead of falling in with the collective group or letting others make up your mind for you. Some folks know how to use use stats and production and some folks don't and will quickly dismiss them as a result. Good luck, I'm sure you're smart enough to figure it out.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote