View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014   #116
xtruroyaltyx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 135670 xtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2014 UDFAs

I want to see Cushing outside in base. I think he's a great fit outside opposite Clowney. He can rush and he would be a plus from that position in coverage. I'd play him right over the TE and then move him inside in nickel and dime.

Move Reed inside and let those guys fight it out for the starters roles. Maybe find more help on the waiver wire.

Either that or leave Reed outside because I just don't believe we can start Clowney and Mercilus at OLB. I think both are weakside edge rushers you want getting up the field and I'd prefer Clowney to play that role. I don't think Mercilus can play over the TE. Would much rather leave Reed outside as he can at least be serviceable there. Maybe mercilus can go to ILB. Mercilus is one of only two guys currently on the roster to be listed as just a LB without the inside or outside distinction.
xtruroyaltyx is offline   Reply With Quote