View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014   #112
maddogmrb
All Pro

Rep Power: 8295 maddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What grade would you give this draft?

C.

Clowney ... okay, why did the 2nd coming of godzilla only have 3 ... (three) ... 3 ... (three) ... did I say "3" .... sacks last year? If he's truly that great even being double and triple teamed there should have been much more production there. Heck, for all his hype, he should've had 3 sacks in one half of at least ONE game!

I believe the 2 best picks are the UCLA guard and Nix is a good value at his place in the draft.

I have a question ... DID ANYONE TELL THE TEXANS WE NEED AN OT?????
maddogmrb is offline   Reply With Quote