View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014   #15
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grade the Draft - AFC South

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Grade: C+

Best Pick: Donte Moncrief

First of all, their grade is automatically docked for trading their 1st round pick for an average RB. After that, I like most of their picks, but I don't see any immediate impact players.

Mewhort has an outside chance to win an OG job, but it's more likely that he spends the year as a top reserve or swing tackle. Moncrief has a ton of talent, but needs a year or two of seasoning. Newsome and Jackson add solid depth and John is a developmental tackle.

Only 5 picks in the deepest draft in years. They really should have traded down in the 2nd round to add more picks. Again, I don't see where this draft makes them a better team.
Jack Mewhort is a converted Center, expect him to kick back inside & snap the ball to Andrew, thus solidifying interior. But agree with everything else.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote