Thread: McClain rumor
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014   #68
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McClain rumor

This just tells you how much insights his got with the Texans. He also wanted to fire Rick Smith when we drafted Blue and not RB from Baylor right?(McClain himself from Baylor right?) The Texans FO clearly mention that they will go big and tough. At least he should listen to what the Texans' direction for this draft. After all, it is his job I assume. I just don't understand why he still has job at Houston Chronicle.

I still hear some people saying McCain said this and that but guys, we get more Texans' insights from outside of Houston media.

Last edited by SAMURAITEXAN; 05-12-2014 at 02:48 AM.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote