View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014   #108
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What grade would you give this draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
MEH!! Many of you "B" graders that I've known over the years............ are being contrarians. Y'all know it was a damn good draft! LOL!
I gave it an A .... the haul that they came out of the first two days with , no one could have expected going in as Nix was graded as a mid first rounder by most , SuaFilo was thought to be the first guard off the board from the mid first to the tail end of the round. Walking way from day two with those three and a big all around TE .... I'd have told you it would be impossible without trading away future picks..

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote