View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014   #105
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What grade would you give this draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post

4) Savage - B+

Would've preferred Garoppolo here, as I mentioned, but I was higher on Savage than most and getting him in the bottom of the 4th is good value. Let him sit for the season and see how things shake out draft-wise in 2015 (and because Savage is a late-4th pick, we aren't chained to him if a guy like Hundley or Mariota somehow fall to us). Good pick.
& I would have preferred Sammy Watkins, but the guy was gone. Can't blame our staff because someone picked the guy you preferred earlier.

You gave him a 4th round grade, we got him at the bottom of the 4th... I don't follow your logic.