View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014   #106
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21867 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2014 UDFAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I'm pretty surprised at some of the players that went undrafted like Skov and Bullough among others. I know it happens every year so I shouldn't be surprised, but I often wonder why they drop and other players I don't think will be drafted often go in the mid and later rounds. Guess the GM's and Coaches are smarter than us.

Anyway, has anybody heard anything about where Isaiah Lewis went? He's a SS that played with Bullough at Michigan St. Was hoping the Texans would pick him in the later rounds but he's another one that dropped to UDFA status.
Don't forget about Antonio Richardson (OT). He was projected to go early 2nd to early 3rd & didn't get drafted at all. Anyone know why?

The Texans Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote