View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014   #32
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 266324 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 6.177: Jeoffrey Pagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I do think Crick will start this year. JMO, but I think Rick and Bob decided to pass on an early DE because of what we already had invested in Crick. They will give him a shot this year. Pagan is a very young guy with a ton of potential who can come in and compete, but is probably not ready to start for another year or two. I do love his upside though. I think our front looks like this...

Base
DE - Watt / Jamison
NT - Nix / Powe
DE - Crick / Pagan

Nickel
DE - Mercilus
DT - Watt
DT - Crick
DE - Clowney
If they're smart, they won't put Pagan at LDE. He suffered his shoulder dislocation/labrum tear on the left side.........while he was playing at LDE. That left shoulder will be continually stressed/challenged as he attempts to prevent players coming around the left on the outside. I believe the Texans will plant him on the right......at least for this year.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote