View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014   #14
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 133036 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grade the Draft - AFC South

Give the Jags an A, because I think they got the best QB in the draft and they added some talent at WR so they filled some needs.

Titans get a D. They ended up with Mettenberger at QB who I don't see ever being a full time successful starter. Other than that, I just don't see that they got much better.

THe Colts get a D as well being that they ended up without a first round pick and some guys that I don't know a whole lot about.

Texans got a B+
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote